World Vision Kenya Jobs 2023 for Safeguarding Administrative Coordinator Service
World Vision Kenya Jobs 2023 for Safeguarding Administrative Coordinator Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Administrative Coordinator will provide essential administrative and technical support to the global Safeguarding Unit, overseeing 80+ Offices for the implementation of Safeguarding policy and practices. This includes daily monitoring of Safeguarding Incident reports, arrange incident management meetings, conduct incident data management, manage extremely confidential information, maintain and update Safeguarding databases and other records, technical support of safeguarding platform systems.
Incident case management – administrative support:
- Review all Safeguarding Incident case information reported on Ethics Point.
- Arrange and schedule incident management meetings, liaising with Safeguarding Global Center (GC), regional and national level stakeholders.
- Attends incident management meetings and advises of any pertinent missing information needed.
- Ensure incident management meeting minutes are recorded and communicated to relevant contacts and systems.
- Support Safeguarding contact points access and use incident management platform system.
- Conduct incident data management, and collate and draft data as requested, helping identify trends and emerging areas of organisational risk.
- Support in gathering evidence and follow-up actions to back-up incident management process (access to briefings, correspondence, and evidence).
Technical support of Safeguarding platform systems:
- Support creating EthicsPoint backend access and troubleshooting for Safeguarding Leads at Regional and national level and case reporters on Ethics Point.
- Maintain up to date Safeguarding databases (contact lists, e-mail distribution groups, Teams site) and other records as appropriate and assist the Safeguarding team with more complex filing as and when necessary.
- Monitor Safeguarding Exemption records, track expiration date and follow-up with Exempt Offices to inform about expiration status and renewal process.
- Manage and keep up to date WV Central Safeguarding site including uploading guidance and key documents, and posting material updates.
- Track completion of online Safeguarding Standards training course for current and new GC employees to ensure GC compliance with Child Protection and Safeguarding Standards.
- Set up Update Reporter dossier files, and track and update submission status.
- Maintain the Safeguarding Team digital filing system to ensure institutional knowledge management.
Other administrative support:
- Support the Senior Director of Safeguarding in administrative functions such as drafting reports/presentations, collation of progress reports, digital filing, scheduling of meetings, disbursing communications, etc.
- Support the annual Safeguarding Update Report process as needed.
- Assist with the ordering of resources needed for the GC Safeguarding department (translation service, external consultancies, other).
- Support the planning and logistic arrangements for team meetings both digital and annual in-person meetings.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post.
Required Professional Experience:
- High degree of proficiency in using email, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional.
- Prior work experience in a World Vision office strongly preferred, and familiarity with World Vision’s global structure, ministries, systems, and processes.
- Proven ability to learn new software and IT platforms and coach others on use.
- Positive, can-do attitude with strong inclination towards team work and serving others.
- Cross-cultural relations skills.
- Solutions oriented, highly organized, focused and able to set and balance multiple priorities.
- Substantial experience in most or all of the key tasks required in the role.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification:
- Bachelor’s degree, or previous relevant professional experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with child protection issues, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and the field of child protection.
- Understanding of WV’s global ministry.
- Child and/or adult beneficiary Safeguarding technical knowledge, combined with critical thinking skills to relate work performed to broader business context.
- Knowledge Management skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet