Wildlife Works Jobs 2022 for Quality Controller and Production Supervisor available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Quality Controller and Production Supervisor in Millar Cameron.
Wildlife Works (Local Factory) runs a clothing manufacturing eco-factory, and is located in Voi Kenya. Our mission is to create a market-based solution for wildlife conservation that provides
real, sustainable development to rural communities.
We seek to recruit competent individuals to fill the following position, which has arisen within our company, located in Voi, Kenya.
He/she will ensure quality and accuracy for samples and production as well as meet sampling and production deadlines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing new designs for clothes production and managing new design process from conception through to final styling
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration
- Creating production sketches for development packages and collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation and presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers
- Coordinate with Factory Manager and Logistics Supervisor to organize regularly scheduled meetings with the supervisors of each department so they remain up to speed and they understand all the details for each job
- Consult with Factory Manager in handling challenges and communicating with management and plan strategically to avoid delays
- Work with Factory Manager and Business Development Manager to double check accuracy of cut ticket, yields, timeline with each dept.
- Work with Business Development to make sure the client gives final, official approval before proceeding with production and communicate to the Factory Manager before production begins.
- Work with the Factory Manager and Business Development Manager to communicate clearly with the heads of all the departments to insure all the details on the tech pack are clear and understood – fabric, trims and construction
- Communicate any changes to construction, screen print, quantity of original order etc. are clear and understood within all departments
- Quality Control – check production cutting and sewing daily to make sure all the details are followed.
- Assist Factory Manager in monitoring the construction and quality of each garment from product development to production to ensure the quality remains consistent and we meet the client’s standards from beginning to end
- Look for any potential delays in any department (ideally before they become a major delay) and communicate reasons for delays to Business Development
- Manager as soon as possible so that we can strategize accordingly and prioritize to prevent delays and problem solve
- Throughout all stages of production: Work with Factory Manager and production clerk to acquire daily numbers for each department and report progress to Business
- Development Manager and Logistic Coordinator to ensure jobs stay on schedule.
- Assist Factory Manager with keeping track of damaged production units to ensure we make replacements in a timely manner so as not to affect the ship date
- Communicate with Logistic Coordinator and Office Assistant when production is nearing completion so that they can organize packing list and submit for invoicing
Assist in production logistics:
- Work with the Logistic Coordinator and Office Assistant and Storekeeper in tracking and receiving all fabric, trims, hang tags etc. to ensure everything is logged in correctly on the materials checklist.
- Work with Logistic Coordinator and Office Assistant and Storekeeper to double check that everything noted on the packing list reflects what is actually received and that what received matches what is noted on the tech pack.
- Communicate discrepancies to the Business Development Manager and Logistics
- Coordinator in a timely manner so that they can plan accordingly and avoid delays.
- Directly manage, organize, and maintain the archive of WW and Client patterns and samples.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:-
- Be in possession of a bachelor’s degree in Clothing Technology/Fashion design or its equivalent.
- Possession of relevant Certificate or Diploma in fashion design will be an added advantage.
- Have at least five (5) years’ relevant professional work experience in the Apparel Sector.
- Skills identified for satisfactory performance of the job:
- Ability to maintain favourable relations with customers:
- Excellent business skills:
- Good Communication Skills:
- Competitive Spirit:
- Artistic Ability:
- Sense of Style:
- Strong Sewing Skills:
- Team Player:
- Knowledgeable of Current Fashion Trends:
- Strong Visualization Skills:
- Computer Skills:
- Decision-Making Skills:
- Be Detail-Oriented
- Have good knowledge of the production process.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 January. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Wildlife Works