Waumini Insurance Brokers Limited Jobs 2022 for Business Development Executive (Nyeri Branch) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Business Development Executive (Nyeri Branch) in Millar Cameron.
Waumini Insurance Brokers, a project of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) was established in 1997 to offer insurance and Risk Management solutions to the Catholic Church, related institutions and the general public. Over the Decades, WIB has grown by leaps and bounds to its current status as an Insurance Broker wherewith our business Portfolio has widely broadened alongside our exquisite service delivery mechanisms.
To acquire and grow new customers and accounts, and expand the market
- Open new markets
- Setting up of meetings to follow up on new business opportunities
- Expand the existing market
- Conduct training to clients and prospects
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Providing regular marketing intelligence reports
- Develop a business development plan for the region.
- Coordinating branch marketing activities
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB HOLDER
- · Diploma in any business Related Field – ACII or IIK would be an added advantage
- · 2 years experience
- · Ability to work under minimum supervision
- · Computer literate
- · Presentation and Leadership skills
- · Team player and Results oriented
- · Ability to communicate effectively
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 31 January. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Waumini Insurance Brokers Limited