University of Nairobi Courses for 2020/2021 Admissions are published for both short and long programmes. All New & Old Students are expected to check the KUCCPS Programmes available for admission into the University.
The Management of University of Nairobi (AMIU) has released the courses offered for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. There are different course programmes for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
University of Nairobi Courses 2020/2021
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the available programmes in a University in order to know If to proceed to study there or not.
In some cases, University of Nairobi Courses may vary based on the different years/levels. Though, In most cases, it is based on the programme of study.
University of Nairobi courses offered 2019 has been a point of debate owing to the fact that so many websites carry fake information concerning this. The University of Nairobi offers certificate courses, diploma courses, undergraduate courses, part-time courses, short courses, and so on.
Recommended: KUCCPS Intake 2019
University of Nairobi Courses Details 2020/2021
Most Institutions’ courses are checked via the Student Portal, this may not be the case in this particular institution. Anyways, click the link to the student portal of the University below to check the programmes online. All kinds of courses like the UON short courses, UON courses, and their requirements, uon undergraduate courses, uon degree courses, uon online courses, uon certificate courses, uon engineering courses, and so on are available on the link provided above.
Things to know about KUCCPS Courses Application 2019
In less than two minutes You can just review the information below to see How the whole KUCCPS system is run.
- KUCCPS programmes have a minimum subject requirement. You can only apply for a course which You meet the minimum requirements, although the screening is by the overall performance and the available capacity
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above. You can also search for courses by the institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- As you look through the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you in the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab. Enter the Programme Codes and Submit.
- An application processing fee of Ksh 1,500 is charged (Students who applied in school and paid Ksh 500 should pay only Ksh 1,000 to revise their choices.) A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear if you are revising/applying for the first time.
- Enter the Transaction Code and submit.
- The same Transaction Code will be required for any subsequent
changes to your application. Therefore, you are advised to retain it.
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on University of Nairobi Courses 2020/2021 to all concerned ones.