UNICEF Jobs 2023 for Internship to Support the Administration Section
UNICEF Jobs 2023 for Internship to Support the Administration Section available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
How can you make a difference?
Conference and Travel Support
- With the supervisor’s support, review Travel Authorization and submit for posting and further submission to finance for payment.
- every week, generate the report on open Travel Authorizations for the office, review and share it with the respective travelers.
- Provide support on sourcing, booking, and confirmation of events and conferences to the focal persons and subsequently follow up on involvement.
- Support in following up on quality checks and acceptance procedures for all meetings booked under UNICEF.
- Generate a database for information on the vendors in use against the valid long-term agreements (LTA) issued to them.
- Support in responding to queries from staff or vendors on the phone and by email while looping in the supervisor.
Invoice Processing and Reconciliation
- Assist in tracking, reviewing, and payment processing of all Administration vendor invoices.
- Communicate with vendors and clients on phone and by e-mail throughout the payment process.
- Maintain updated ledgers on the status of all pending invoices payments.
- Follow up and investigate slowly approved invoice payments.
- Support in reviewing and updating existing invoice processing procedures.
- Bring to the attention of the supervisor any unpaid invoice or any delay in invoice payment.
- Keep track of Valid POs for Transport services and alert the focal person of the status of the funding held against the contracts issued.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
To be considered for the internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolment in a degree programme in an undergraduate or graduate school, or recent graduates. Preferred area of study includes- Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, and/or related areas.
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes a willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Proficiency in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French, or Spanish, and fluent in the working language of the office of assignment.
- Strong academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and have no other relatives in the line of authority to which the intern will report to.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet