UEAB Admission Requirements 2023/2024
University of Eastern Africa, Baraton (UEAB) Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton University of Eastern Africa, Baraton admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of University of Eastern Africa, Baraton has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
University of Eastern Africa, Baraton Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- A minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent.
- Meet the entrance requirements for the preferred area of study.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A-Level Certificate):
a) A minimum of 2 principal passes and two subsidiary passes.
b) Meet the consideration for the area of study.
Applicants with a Diploma Certificate from recognized institutions and with a mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE or its equivalent may be admitted into undergraduate programmes.
Entry requirements for a Pre-University Programme
Candidates applying for admission to the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton through the Pre-University programme must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
- Do a minimum of 29 credits of Pre-University Programme.
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33. In addition they should obtain a grade of C- (minus) and above in the area of study they wish to pursue.
Entry requirements for Mature Age Entrance
Candidates applying for admission through Mature Age Entrance must meet the following requirements:
- Have a Secondary School certificate.
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Pass the Mature Age Entrance Examination administered by the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton.
- Meet other criteria that may be stipulated by the University. Admission under mature age entry qualification is on provisional standing for one year
UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA BARATON, UEAB POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honors upper division
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.