Tuskys Jobs 2020 for Inventory Supervisor available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Inventory Supervisor in Tuskys.
Tuskys is a Kenyan supermarket chain. It is one of the large supermarket chains in the Great Lakes Area. It employs nearly 6150 people, 6,000+ in Kenya, and 150 in Uganda.
- Implement improvement processes and systems to optimize inventory, minimize costs and
- maximize working capital.
- Ensure that all item codes are active and correctly captured in terms of cost price, selling price, description, warehouse code and unit of measure.
- Ensure that daily stock adjustments are correctly processed.
- Creation of entire inventory replenishment threshold procedures.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Conduct Physical wall-to-wall Stock Takes on a monthly basis.
- Ensure branch daily reconciliation are done and processes adhered to.
- Ensure daily update of stock issues is addressed from the branches and on in ERP System.
- Reporting monthly on slow moving stock and redundant stocks in terms of quantity, values and their requisite remedial action points to the relevant person.
- Reporting monthly on Inventory levels.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Provision of inventory shrinkage reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Degree in Accounts, Economics and Finance & Any other business related course
4 years’ experience in branch operations
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th July, 2020
Guess this advert on Tuskys was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Tuskys