Tushop Jobs 2023 for Customer Advocate, Order and Pickup Point
Tushop Jobs 2023 for Customer Advocate, Order and Pickup Point available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Tushop is a venture-backed technology-enabled company operating in Kenya. Our mission is to strengthen the welfare of communities by giving them more value with their groceries. We do so by aggregating communities’ demand for groceries to help them access wholesale prices and provide convenient delivery to end-customers. Additionally, we work with Community Leaders, who earn an additional income for the work that they do in their communities.
- The Customer Advocate will be tasked with providing top-tier customer service with the view of accelerating sales by supporting new customers with their first orders on Tushop. The Customer Advocate will be stationed at Tushop storefronts and ensure that customers receive their ordered goods. The Customer Advocate will also be responsible for collecting feedback and insights from the work to share with the respective teams and departments at Tushop, including Procurement, Logistics, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Teams. Success for the role includes successful storefront performance.
- The ideal candidate has on-the-ground customer service, administration, and community-building experience and appetite, has extensive experience of what its like to be a Kenyan consumer (either by working in FMCG, retail, or as a consumer), and is looking forward to committing to building something valuable for Kenya.
- Manage a Tushop storefront, delivering customer service, onboarding new customers, and fulfilling orders
- Keeping clear inventory and payment records
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for the storefront
- Capturing data, feedback, and collecting ideas for the rest of Tushop
- Training new Customer Advocates
- Setting up new storefronts across Nairobi
- Effectively and reliably dispatch orders to end customers
- Build strong and positive relationships with surrounding stores and dukas
- Represent Tushop at all nearby events
- Engage in marketing activities to help increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Managing and driving outbound and inbound customer service calls, resolving complaints creatively, in line with Tushops values and commercial constraints.
- Inform end customers about offers
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for new products/services within markets
The profile we’re likely to hire:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (including anything to do with sales, business development, administration, marketing, product development, and entrepreneurship)
- 2+ years of experience working in Customer Support, Sales and Marketing, or Operations
- Experience in the e-commerce, retail, FMCG sectors is a plus
- An entrepreneur at heart (who also derives energy by working with people on the ground; a peoples problem solver)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence others, and to be a joy to work with
- An extrovert, a great communicator, someone whos driven and high-energy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and opportunities; exemplary ability to prioritize for efficiencies and impact
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- An individual who exemplifies integrity and honesty
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Active listening, and presentation skills
- Previous experience at a tech startup is a plus
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet