Turner & Townsend Jobs 2022 for Bid Specialist – East and West Africa available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Bid Specialist – East and West Africa in Millar Cameron.
We build trust between clients, suppliers, governments and society through the commitment, capability and care our team brings. Delivering better outcomes that have a positive impact on the world around us. We work smarter to face the challenges of the future; bringing the clarity that helps teams realise their full potential across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
To help support our future long-term ambition and vision for growth, we are looking for a high calibre Bid Specialist to join the existing marketing and business generation team, who will be based in our Nairobi office. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join a highly successful consultancy and contribute to our future growth. This is a substantial role which will focus on bid writing, best practice bid support and bid management, which we believe is key in helping us realise our ambition.
The Bid Specialist is responsible for all tender related activities in East and West Africa and will report into the Head of Bid Management.
Key day to day activities will include:
- Leading the co-ordination, completion, and submission of bids. This will require managing the input from directors and technical staff.
- Working closely with our regional business generation team to deliver best practice documents.
- Managing our client and marketing databases.
- Working as part of the business generation team and fulfilling other duties as directed (and guided) by the Department head to generally assist in the smooth running of the marketing and business development function.
The Tasks In More Detail Include
- Lead with passion to ensure the successful completion of our bid to win process:
- Integral coordination and elaboration of the tender documents
- Actively coordinating tasks, and follow-up meetings
- Monitor the bid to win tender process
- Manage the appropriate approval process
- Set up strategy including kick off session
- Coordinating the bid / no bid discussion and result
- Breaking down the client’s needs and specific opportunity
- Strategically brainstorming our response including the win themes
- Considering response; team, case studies, etc
- Drive the completion of a winning response
- Start the technical bid response from best practice, client’s requirements together with the input from various subject matter experts
- Draft technical bid response as far as possible
- Support the completion of the commercial offer including deal sheet
- Responsible for the completion of all requested administrative documents
- Support approval template completion for right decision makers
- Drive towards a win
- Support the technical team in preparation of the pitch / interview
- Close out the bid to win process
- Ensure lessons learned and feedback is shared and tracked centrally after every proposal
- Ensure leads are updated by bid lead in the CRM system called Contacts and Marketing Database
- Drive quality, efficiency, and continual improvement in our Bid to Win process in East and West Africa
- Collect all best practice documents and upload them to our bid portal
- Enhance key project case studies
- Ensure CVs are tailored for submissions and updated regularly on the intranet (T2)
This role will suit someone with over 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Proven experience in the delivery of bid documents including; marketing documents, prequalification questionnaires, tenders and presentations.
- Ideally this experience should be gained within a similar organisation.
- Pro-active and approachable – well organised, innovative and a strong communicator.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to learn new procedures quickly and liaise with clients and staff on many different levels.
- The role holder must have experience taking responsibility for managing their work and working with minimal supervision to achieve the outcomes required for the team.
- English language – must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 31 January. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Turner & Townsend