The TSC Wealth Declaration form 2020 is out. All Employees should start filling the form as soon as possible.
TSC Wealth Declaration Form 2020 PDF Download, tsc declaration form online, Teachers Service Commision declaration form online… Read more…
TSC Wealth Declaration Form is also known as the Declaration of Income, Assets & Liabilities (section 26) as per the Public officer’s ethics Act 2003. The form should be filled by all employees employed under Teachers’ Service Commission. Before now, the TSC wealth declaration was done offline using printed forms. See how to fill TSC wealth declaration form online with complete steps.
Steps on How to fill TSC Wealth Declaration form 2020
Step-1: Procedure of TSC Wealth Declaration form online filling
- Visit the official website of TSC; www.tsc.go.ke
- After that click on the online services menu and then click on the Teachers Online Services submenu
- You will be redirected to www.teachersonline.go.ke
- Then click on the Declaration of Income, Assets, and Liabilities
- Enter your TSC number and click on “Next”
- Sign Up by entering your correct contact details
- Use your TSC number and password to log in
- After Reading all the instructions, click on “Next” button.
- Fill in the wealth declaration form where you will be required to enter your wealth details and that of your spouse
Step-2: For creating password you need to follow this steps which is given below
- After entering your TSC number, click on the “Next” button
- Provide your valid mobile number and e-mail address. Use your own e-mail address; don’t use another person’s e-mail. This is because you will need it for the purposes of- resetting your password in case you forget it; and a copy will be sent to your email after Confirmation of declaration submission completed
- Set your password and repeat to confirm; then Click on “Next” to move to the next step
Step-3: Steps for Logging into the System
- A textbox is provided named ‘TSC NUMBER’. You have to type your TSC number in that box
- Then enter your password and click on log in button
Step-4: For bio data and general information you need to follow these steps
- At first go through the general information given in the page and click on the “Next” button
- Then fill your bio data in the provided field, which includes postal and permanent address, birth place, and marital address
- To save and proceed, click on the “Next” button given below
Step-5: For declaring liabilities, income and assets
To capture the liabilities, income and assets statements, click on the appropriate tab. To add more records, click on the “Save” button below each category (income, assets and liabilities)
How to upload TSC wealth declaration form
Teachers will no longer need to fill the physical forms of TSC wealth declaration to submit their assets, income and liabilities. To upload your wealth declaration form, you need to follow few steps which are given above in this article. By reading this article you get to know about TSC wealth declaration form and also how to fill this form online. The aim of this article is to help teachers find out how to use the TSC wealth declaration portal specific to teachers.
We guess this information on TSC Wealth Declaration form 2020 was helpful, If Yes, share with others.