The TSC Online Registration Form 2020 | Complete Steps on How to apply online for TSC. There are various Teachers Service Commission vacancies available for eligible candidates.
If You want to be called Up by this comission, then You have to apply for TSC Online Application Form, but There are a few Requirements to meet before You start applying.
TSC REGISTRATION FORM
Follow these steps…
- Go to teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- You will see a link ‘active adverts for teachers’ written in red, click on it.
- You will then be redirected to the E-Recruitment portal which contains a list of all the open vacancies.
- Scroll down to your desired post and click on ‘actions’ on the far right.
- You will be given two options ‘View/ apply’, you can view the details of the job then apply for the post.You can then Enter your Surname, ID and TSC numbers to proceed.
- Fill in the details that follow, they include, Basic, Professional, and other details to complete the application.
We hope This information on How to apply for Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Vacancies was helpful, Tell Us What You think in the comments Section.
TSC Online Pay Slips
Online TSC Service Portal
How to apply for TSC Recruitment
Read also: TSC Wealth Declaration form 2020
Have a nice time :).