We wish to announce the opening of the TPAD 2 Online portal for those who want to Create and login to respective accounts. Follow the guide below to create and sign in to the Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development account portal.
The new Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD 2) system is accessible to all Teachers and respective affiliates. The new system created by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is now up and running. The new system has only five teaching standards, unlike the old TPAD system which had seven.
The new TPAD standards is classified as follows;
- Instructional Delivery/ Teaching which has: Professional Knowledge and Practice, Comprehensive Learning Environment and Teacher Professional Development.
- Teacher Conduct and Professionalism,
- Community Practice.
In a nut shell, the new TPAD online system has the following features:
- It is user friendly;
- It has enhanced security features thus guaranteeing safety of stored data.
- Generates reports (Termly and Yearly appraisal reports)
- Offers instructional supervision planning
- More Accessible
- Provides audit trails
- More interactive.
It is important to note that the new TPAD is continuous (appraisals done weekly) as opposed to the old system that offered summative appraisals at the end of the term.
What Is Needed to Create a New TPAD Account
It is time to create your new TPAD account. Creating this account is now fast and easy. Here are the easy steps to follow:
- Access the new TPAD 2 home page by clicking on this link; https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login
- Next, click on ‘Create Account’. You will be prompted to enter the following details onto the dialog box that appears:
- Your TSC Number
- National Identity Number/ ID Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mode of notification (SMS)
- Once done, now click on ‘Create Account’. Your new account will be activated after automatic verification of your details.
HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR NEWLY CREATED TPAD ACCOUNT
After successfully creating your new TPAD account, you now need to explore the system. To log into your account follow the following simple steps:
- Go to the new TPAD home page by following this link; https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login
- Enter your TSC Number, ID Number and Password (that you had set when creating the new account).
- Finally, click on ‘Login’.
- Be patient as the system verifies the credentials. You will see the message thus; “Please wait. Verifying Credentials”.
- After verification, you will now see your TPAD Dashboard.
You may also be interested in TSC recruitment Score Sheet and Marking Scheme 2022/2023