Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2023 for Programming Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2023 for Programming Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
- Serve in a project lead role on selected multiple projects.
- Reviews and ensures adherence to departmental working practice documents and SOPs and contributes to their development.
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills of staff in areas including programming technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry through on the job training, mentoring, and internal or external training courses.
- Works to increase the visibility of the company by encouraging the publications of articles in industry journals and presentations at conferences.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to contractual obligations or limits with our clients.
- Works directly with project team leaders and client representatives to assess and develop project goals and timelines.
- Provides general infrastructure support to the department. Examples include giving presentations at department meetings, contributing to documents or policies, contributing to and/or leading process improvement initiatives, and assisting with departmental web page development.
- MS/MA degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least 6 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements, or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, and at least 8 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements
- Preferred is at least 7 years of clinical trial experience as a statistical programmer and at least 2 years of leadership experience
- In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced SAS programming skills and understanding of database structures.
- Solid experience in developing staff and their career objectives and the ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Capable of facilitating communication with clients, project teams, departments and staff.
- Solid decision-making skills to decide company policies and procedures regarding programming.
- Solid understanding of tracking project budgets.
- Understand and participate in bidding programming work.
- Demonstrated leadership, motivation and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of clinical trials.
- Effective attention to detail.
- Capable of effectively organizing and managing multiple staff and assignments.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills, including proficiency in the English language.
- Demonstrated positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and the ability to work well with others and adjust to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language and strong technical programming skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 April. 2023
Regards from Starbinet