The Fred Hollows Foundation Jobs 2023 for Portfolio & Scale Director
The Fred Hollows Foundation Jobs 2023 for Portfolio & Scale Director available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess strong leadership skills, with the ability to effectively influence and engage at the executive level, including exceptional people management skills. Persuasion and negotiation skills are crucial, as you will need to win concessions without damaging relationships, convince others of your point of view, and listen to and assimilate information from others to identify their needs. Interpersonal skills are also vital, with the ability to create and foster collaborative and productive relationships with internal stakeholders and external organizations. Change management expertise is essential to guide the transformation of program delivery and the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Foundation. Additionally, a strong political and social awareness, strategic thinking, and experience in public health and working with innovative funders and larger development programs are desirable.
- The Portfolio & Scale Director is accountable for leadership, oversight, joint ownership and scaling up of The Foundation’s programmatic portfolio aligned to The Foundation’s strategy. They ensure the portfolio is balanced to: 1) optimise impact through strategic targeting of investments; 2) distribute and manage risk; 3) position The Foundation for future growth and increased impact; and 4) respond effectively to emerging sector, partner and donor priorities.
- Balancing and scaling the programmatic portfolio by designing a strategic portfolio that optimises impact through targeted investments.
- In collaboration with the Programs Technical Director, ensure alignment between the fundraising initiatives and Country Strategies to achieve a balanced program portfolio and growth in programs impact.
- Lead development of large-scale innovative program concepts, including helping to design and implement new ways of delivering impact outside of our current ways of working, and work with business development teams to develop funding bids and pitches to secure funding to deliver these initiatives. Oversee the early development of new projects in collaboration with the Programs Technical Director.
- Co-lead with Public Affairs, collaborations and coalitions with both partners and funders, including co-design strategies.
- Under the leadership of Public Affairs, develop high impact pitches and strategic communications for the portfolio for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to Programs’ and organisational leadership, and other strategic funding and programming collaborative meetings as required to ensure appropriate programmatic decisions are made.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Significant experience leading and scaling global public health and/or development programs.
- Substantial experience managing and leading global teams.
- Substantial experience in leading the design and implementation of international development programs.
- Substantial experience with innovation and developing new approaches.
- Substantial program management experience in at least some of the countries and regions where the Foundation works (Asia/Pacific and Africa).
- Willingness to travel as required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet