The African Academy of Sciences (AAS) Jobs 2023 for Fellows & Affiliates Officer
The African Academy of Sciences (AAS) Jobs 2023 for Fellows & Affiliates Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Person Specifications Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s degree is desired
- A professional qualification in research related area or programme management is desired
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in programme or grants management including preparing budgets
- Proven working experience in undertaking research for background material and information and in generating and analyzing reports.
- Experience in managing and administration of research/ researchers.
- Experience in working in an academy or related institution
Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook,Database
- Possess well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills across age groups, organizational levels, and partners
- Able to perform work independently with minimal supervision, but also work in a team
- Possess strong attention to detail and maintaining a timely and efficient workflow
- Have strong analytical skills and excellent organizational skills
- Able to prioritize, work under pressure, and multi-task
- Have unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and respect.
- High level university teaching experience and/or service in developing countries.
- Working experience within intergovernmental or international organizations and within government in the natural of applied science sector in different regions of the world.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Capacity to build, develop and maintain partnerships and coordinate with a range of partners.
- Familiarity with the work and general functioning of the African Union, international organizations and /or the UN system.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) and other official African Union languages (French, Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish) written and/or spoken
- This is a fixed term engagement. The successful candidate will be engaged full time (40 hours/ week) for a period of 3 years working at the AAS offices in Nairobi, Kenya
How to Apply
Download Application Form : Click Here
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet