Tenwek Hospital Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Tenwek Hospital job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Tenwek Hospital Vacancies, Tenwek Hospital Jobs 2020, Tenwek Hospital Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Tenwek Hospital announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Tenwek Hospital Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Mission Statement: “Tenwek Hospital is a Christian community committed to excellence in compassionate healthcare, spiritual ministry, and training for service to the glory of God.”
Job Ref: 03/06/2020: PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT
Role Summary: Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the Procurement Assistant job exists to promote a collaborative, client focused, quality and result oriented approach in the Procurement Unit and effective delivery of the procurement services at Tenwek Hospital.
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the right candidate will be required to:
- Assisting the Procurement Officer in running the Procurement office and handling all procurement roles of the Institution.
- Procuring goods and services for the Hospital through prompt conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders.
- Managing the quotation process and expediting the delivery of goods and services.
- Assisting in supplier pre-qualification and participate in the opening of tenders
- Working in conjunction with the line managers to ensure clear specification of goods/services.
- Processing purchase requisitions and ensuring they are duly approved by the relevant signatories before converting into purchase orders.
- Analyzing requests for quotation.
- Tracking purchase orders for approval and forwarding to suppliers.
- Preparing weekly supplier delivery plans for review and implementation.
- Prepare weekly delivery status progress reports.
- Ensuring delivery of own and departmental key result areas.
- Any other duty given from time to time
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management from a recognized University;
- Must be a member of a recognized professional procurement body (KISM)
- Must be a licensed practitioner
- Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal Act
- Born again Christian
- At least One (1) year’ experience in a procurement office in a reputable organization
Method of Application
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, daytime telephone contact number and the names, contact number and addresses of three professional referees to: email@example.com by 30th June, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted.