Telkom Kenya Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Telkom Kenya job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Telkom Kenya Vacancies, Telkom Kenya Jobs 2020, Telkom Kenya Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Telkom Kenya announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Telkom Kenya Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Our Roots Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers.
Reporting to: Head of Talent Management
Department: Human Resources
The purpose of this role is to take the lead in designing and maintaining organization systems and process for the job creation, job evaluation, organizational structure design and organizational change rules. You will be responsible in designing the systems for the job grading and evaluation of job positions and maintain the job matrix of the organization.
Working For Us, We Expect You To:
- Facilitates the process of the new job position creation, designs the job creation training for managers and HR Business Partners.
- Designs and maintains the methodology for the job creation and the job evaluation
- Designs and maintains the job matrix of all jobs in the organization
- Conducts regular audits of the organizational structure and recommends changes to make the organization more efficient.
- Audits the business units as the potential changes of job descriptions are identified
- Evaluates new job descriptions and puts them into the job matrix
- Checks the consistency of job descriptions with internal policies and procedures
- Supporting the People and Change Group in linking Talent Management and Change Management through effective Organizational Development
- Cooperates with Specialist on the grading of job positions and assigning the correct optimum salary.
- Support linking organizational design and setup to learning and career paths
- Taking talent management requirements and feeding them into office structures
- Designs and maintains the rules for the organizational structure creation.
- Refining, developing and implementing the organizational development framework and body of knowledge
- Designs and maintains the rules for the span of control in different business units.
- Participates in HR Projects and organization wide projects
Academic background & Professional Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, Organization design or relevant field
- Professional qualifications in HR
- Must be an active member of IHRM.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Organizational Design, e.g. in Organizational Change Management, this experience could also come from an HR or Management Consulting background.
- Ability to understand and interpret organization strategy into actionable HR activities.
- Excellent Analytical Skills, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
Here Are The Skills We Are Looking For:
- Autonomy in a multicultural and multifunctional environment, ability to liaise with other entities and departments inside TKL and outside TKL.
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Efficient and results oriented
- Language Skill: Proficiency in English
- Self-motivated person able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Organization and communication skills
- Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Application should be sent to email@example.com for internal applicants and to firstname.lastname@example.org for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 7th July 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.