Telkom Kenya Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Telkom Kenya job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Telkom Kenya Vacancies, Telkom Kenya Jobs 2020, Telkom Kenya Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Telkom Kenya announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Telkom Kenya Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Our Roots Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers.
Reporting to: Chief Human Resource Officer
Department: Human Resources
We are seeking to hire an analytical Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Specialist to supervise the implementation and daily operation of our HRIS. You will perform a range of duties including processing employee data, preparing reports, and developing data processing systems. The successful candidate will ensure that all HR-related systems are regularly updated and compliant with labour regulations. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will possess in-depth knowledge of HR-related software and databases and be passionate about data.
Working For Us, We Expect You To:
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems.
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours. Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analysing data. Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications. Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Develop intuitive reports that will guide decision-making on people matters in the organization.
Academic background & Professional Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HRIS manager position. Good communication and organizational skills.
- Must be an active member of IHRM.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Suite. Ability to effectively conduct virtual presentations and training sessions.
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Experience in understanding and translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of data visualization and analysis software is a key advantage.
Here Are The Skills We Are Looking For:
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Efficient and results oriented
- Self-motivated person able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Organization and communication skills
- Hands-on and practical thinker
Method of Application
Application should be sent to email@example.com for internal applicants and to firstname.lastname@example.org for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 7th July 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.