Techpak Industries Ltd Jobs 2021 for Production Incharge available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Production Inchargein Millar Cameron.
Techpak Industries Limited was the first company in East and Central Africa to manufacture a wide range of convenience hygiene, party and packaging products. Since then it has grown to be the market leader in Kenya and the region.
- Plan, coordinate and control manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within allocated budget.
- Ensure products are produced safely, cost effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Create staff schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- Provide necessary training to production employee
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Monitor quality standards of products.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Implement improvements to the production process.
- Timely prepare and maintain production reports.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Estimate and negotiate timescales with clients and managers, re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or comparable discipline
- 5 – 10 years minimum experience as a Production Manager or Technical Manager in Plastic Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety is preferred
- Results oriented and must uphold high levels of integrity
- Must have ability to train and excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent understanding of plastic production process.
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.