Teachers Service Commission Jobs 2020 for Chief Principal x200 available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Chief Principal x200 in Teachers Service Commission.
Although the Teachers Service Commission was established in 1967, its history dates back to the 1950s when teachers led by retired President Daniel T Moi vigorously fought for the formation of one teacher body. Following the formation of the first teachers union in Kenya – the Kenya National Union of Teachers (KNUT) in 1957 there was sustained agitation for the creation of an umbrella body to manage the affairs of all teachers.
GRADE D5/T-SCALE 15)
No of Positions: 200
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENTFor appointmentto this grade, a teachermust:
- have served in the grade of SeniorPrincipal (Grade D4/TSC Scale 14) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- be a holder of Bachelor of Educationor Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- be currently servingas Principal in national orextra county schools;
- have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process; and
- meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.NB:Masters Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade;
- Letter of appointment/deploymentto the current responsibility;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance Certificatefrom a Credit Reference Bureau;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- .Highest academic Certificate.
Closing Date : 14 Dec, 2020
Guess this advert on Teachers Service Commission was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.