Tatu City Limited Jobs 2023 for Transactions Associate
Tatu City Limited Jobs 2023 for Transactions Associate available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Transactions Associate in Millar Cameron.
In this role, you will provide general strategic support to the sales and legal team. You will be responsible for executing objectives, strategies, and action plans to ensure all real estate transactions are closed on time and cash collected as required.
- Reviewing collections due and contacting clients to inform them of their due payments.
- Ensure client payments are up to date and negotiate reasonable payment plans for overdue payments.
- Coordinate with external legal counsel to issue default and termination notices to clients with overdue payments.
- Client account reconciliation and sharing acknowledgement receipts for all the projects;
- Monitoring documentation on each transaction to ensure completion and accuracy;
- Ensuring each transaction is closed within the agreed timelines;
- Regular updates to Sales Team on the available parcels for sale;
- Immediate dispatch of inquiries to the Sales Team;
- Inputting data and keeping accurate and up-to-date data in the CRM;
- Constant follow-up and correspondence with external legal counsels on transaction progress and weekly status review;
- Drafting transactional documents such as offer letters and offers for sale/lease;
- Managing external service providers such as agents, including preparation of agency and/or introductory commission agreements;
- Ensuring all transactional documentation for all existing purchasers is complete by the agreed timeline;
- Counter-check land checklists and preparation of draft term sheets thereon for internal legal counsel review;
- Reviewing critical dates and evaluating documentation terms;
Hard skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a paralegal in a busy law firm.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office and document management systems.
- University Degree or Diploma relevant to the position.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a rapidly changing environment.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to TAssociate@tatucity.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet