Tala (formerly InVenture) Jobs 2021 for Product Marketing Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Product Marketing Manager in Millar Cameron.
Tala (formerly InVenture) builds mobile products that help creditworthy individuals in emerging markets validate their financial identities and get access to fair credit to advance their businesses and families. Tala is providing choice and control to individuals around the world when it comes to their financial identity.
As the Product Marketing Manager, your mission is to effectively develop and deliver a customer-centric communication experience that articulates Tala’s value and positive impact on our customers’ daily lives from serving their immediate financial needs to helping develop long-term healthy financial habits. You will build an enduring relationship with customers that drives conversion, engagement, retention, and loyalty. As a key member of the Tala Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping define and deliver an exceptional customer experience grounded in a deep understanding of our customers’ lives and the markets they operate in. The role will be fully responsible for all communications with our Kenya customers as well as collaborating, contributing, and in some cases leading global strategic product marketing initiatives that impact all the countries we serve today (Philippines, Mexico, India in addition to Kenya).
- Drive messaging and go to market planning of new products and services tied to clearly defined success metrics.
- Build, manage, and end-to-end customer communications campaigns that will lead to measurable KPI growth across conversion, engagement, and retention metrics.
- Identify improvements to messaging, initiate experiments to test hypotheses, analyze results, and reiterate as needed.
- Spearhead product positioning and messaging for new product launches, grounded in brand principles and market insights.
- Generate cross-functional partnership and operational alignment across diverse teams including Product Management, Insights, Design, Brand, and Customer Experience.
- Articulate product value to customers through their entire lifecycle that builds customer loyalty through the most effective communication channels to drive outsized impact and ROI .
- Define user segments and create tailored campaigns for key customer personas.
- Cultivate and communicate a deep understanding of Tala’s audience, opportunity, and competitive landscape in Kenya.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing, with demonstrated expertise in building and managing mobile marketing campaigns (push, SMS, in-app) using modern marketing and CRM tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create go to market plans for new products and deliver meaningful business results.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with distributed teams.
- Capable consumer of modern analytics tools; strong data analysis skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong writing skills and careful attention to detail.
- Self-started, solution-oriented, and can-do attitude.
- Understanding of the Kenya’s digital lending/ banking and/or consumer mobile ecosystem (preferred).
- Hands on experience launching and scaling products for developing markets (preferred).
- Competent in using Braze or similar marketing CRM (preferred).
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Tala (formerly InVenture)