Summit Recruitment and Search Jobs 2023 for Supply Chain Planner Service
Summit Recruitment and Search Jobs 2023 for Supply Chain Planner Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
- Establishing best practice processes for managing the appropriate inventory levels of raw material, purchases, manufactured components and finished goods through to customer delivery.
- Development of robust customer service metrics such as On Time To Request (OTTR), optimized inventory levels and supplier lead-time. Development of KPIs and management reports to support and improve decision making across the relevant functional areas.
- Supporting and driving process improvement, including the effective use of ERP and MRP systems.
- Maximize Inbound (supplier) & Outbound (customer availability) to agreed targets on a just in time basis
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Suppliers / 3rd Party suppliers, optimizing systems, and inventory levels to achieve agreed targets
- Ownership of the management and control of inventory levels to agreed budgets/stock days. Highlighting issues and taking timely remedial actions in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Lead the weekly business process of manufacturing and logistics campaign planning, enabling efficient use of assets, optimum work scheduling and supplying sales and marketing with accurate availability to promise dates.
- Actively manage and drive continuous improvements to maximize customer service levels.
- Assess and improve Supplier Performance improving lead times and reducing costs.
- Working collaboratively with S&OP Leads and Finance to implement inventory strategies to improve service levels and reduce working capital.
- Work closely with the new product introduction stakeholders, ensuring the supply planning team is aligned to and providing support for all future product launches and/or new territories.
- Deliver long term replenishment plans and routinely assess capacity opportunities and constraints with internal and external suppliers.
- Responsible for the stock of Raw Materials, Work in Progress, Accessories, Finished Goods, and stock at Vendor
- Managing relationships with suppliers based in China and Indonesia.
- Imports & Logistics reviews and Container planning.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and related qualifications e.g. CIPS/ APICS
- Have a high level of understanding of the procurement and supply chain process.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of supply chain experience in the furniture industry.
- Proven track record of success delivered through a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience of working with the S&OP Process.
- Experience with Far East Supply Management.
- Have excellent communication skills – including first-class reporting techniques.
- Have a passion for supply chain excellence and continuous improvement.
- Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be able to thrive in a high paced, fast turnaround business.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen as well as exceptional results from supply chain management.
- Be positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Have experience of using ERP system and MRP systems.
- Experience working across different regions and within diverse cultures.
- Proficient IT skills with experience in using Microsoft Excel to at least intermediate level.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet