Summit Recruitment and Search Jobs 2023 for Sales Manager
Summit Recruitment and Search Jobs 2023 for Sales Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
- Meet and exceed your set revenue and product target by developing relationships within targeted customers.
- Engage with clients at a senior, decision-making level to understand their business needs, to leverage our Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs and to grow relationships with a longer-term focus.
- Create a long term and short-term strategy to HOD in conveyance of how you can show the capability to meet and exceed set target
- Create and manage sales pipeline and achieve pipeline conversion to sales targets.
- Ability to review self-sales closure ratio and continuously push to reduce it
- Developing and managing targeted marketing activities with our Sales PR department.
- Attend all training on existing or new services offered by the organization
- Know and adhere to all the setout sales processes and use the systems relevant to the internal processes (Odoo)
- Gather market intelligence and share with the team on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure smooth implementation of strategic partnership & distribution of partner products
- Work with commercial Manager to ensure product diversification initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand.
- Ensure high level company visibility in the market based on territory demarcation.
- Work hand in hand with team in analyzing potential areas of growth and where we can groom
- Any other duties and responsibilities as the company sees fit.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a Sales and/or Marketing related field.
- Must be experienced or have a qualification in ICT
- Six years’ relevant working experience, Three of which should be in a senior position which should preferably be in an IT environment
- Good marketing, selling and public relations skills
- Proven Solution Selling or Consultative sales skills with high levels of documentation
- Proven over achievement of sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fast learner with regard to new systems and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Build relationships internally and externally
- Work independently, using initiative
- Work well within a team
- Self-motivated, hardworking, sociable, and driven by professional success.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet