Strathmore University Africa Jobs 2023 for Finance and Investment Manager Service
Strathmore University Africa Jobs 2023 for Finance and Investment Manager Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiate and structure the seed grant and other concessionary financings to support sisters’ social enterprises.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the sisters’ business plans and the seed grants,
- In collaboration with the Advisor, develop and manage the financial operations of the Sisters Financial Services Facility.
- Provide leadership in the delivery of business advisory and financial analysis support to sisters in the context of their social enterprises.
- Conduct business intelligence on the social enterprises run by sisters to determine financial status and provide financial options, and lead in developing financial plans and investment strategies for the sisters’ social enterprises.
- Monitoring investment performance and reviewing and revising investment plans based on modified needs and changes in markets.
- Support data collection activities.
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications, attributes, and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business-related courses. A master’s program will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in CPA, ACCA, and CFA are an added advantage.
- Over 5 years experience in business development services, strategic or management consulting, or in providing business assistance ideally working with start-up, early-stage, and established enterprises.
- Experience in social entrepreneurship or entrepreneurship or a related field coupled with excellent report writing skills.
- Experience in the critical analysis of a business, investment plans, and financial statements.
- Preferably a Catholic Sister (nun).
- Experience working with the agribusiness sector is an added advantage.
- Ability to solve problems and make critical decisions.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to positively discuss and negotiate with clients, members of the business community, and University staff in the provision of professional quality client service.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email Closing Date : 15 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet