Strathmore Business School Jobs 2023 for Research Fellow Service
Strathmore Business School Jobs 2023 for Research Fellow Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The job exists to provide Implementation of Science approaches and methods to support the design, implementation, and analysis of the second phase of the Pathways for Innovation in Blood Transfusion Services in Kenya (PITS Kenya) research project, and support the integration of quantitative, qualitative, and modelling workstreams. Following the first phase (two-years; 2020-22) which took a broad, health systems approach to understand and improve the availability of blood, combining qualitative, quantitative, and process mapping and simulation modelling approaches, the second phase (four years; 2022-26) intends to take the learnings from the first phase to allow promising innovations to be designed, implemented and evaluated using appropriate implementation research methods.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role involves working with and being accountable to a multi-disciplinary team on a significant global health problem over a four-year period. This full-time role will also involve research project management to coordinate operations across three counties and manage the delivery of research outputs. Specific responsibilities include:
- To support the design of the Phase 2 study using IS research methods.
- To manage the collection, storage, analysis, and interpretation of study data using either quantitative or qualitative methods, or both
- To organize, compile, and write research-related documentation (such as protocols for ethical approval, process documentation, manuscripts for publication and presentations)
- To deliver high-quality research & scholarship, individually and in collaboration with others, and publishing peer-reviewed outputs as lead and co-author
- To take a leading role in the writing of scientific papers, interim reports, and dissemination of project findings as well as making oral or poster presentations at scientific conferences, and assisting colleagues with such presentations as appropriate
- To package learnings and results for multi-country use and across the wider BLOODSAFE program
- To coordinate research activity across the three study sites, and coordinate activities across all organizations involved, both local and international
- To support grant management activities at Strathmore University
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications, attributes, and skills:
- A Ph.D. in Health Sciences, Public Health, Health Economics, or a health systems-related field.
- Design and evaluation of Implementation Science studies
- Collection, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of data in public health, medical or social science research using quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods.
- Research project management
- Financial management in a research or implementation project
- Fluency in Kiswahili and working proficiency in Luo, Turkana or Kikuyu languages.
- Strong problem-solving skills, flexibility, and creative approaches to challenging and remote work environments
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 20 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet