Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Jobs 2023 for Principal, Trade & Working Capital Product Manager, Transaction Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Jobs 2023 for Principal, Trade & Working Capital Product Manager, Transaction Banking available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Principal, Trade & Working Capital Product Manager, Transaction Banking in Millar Cameron.
Financial Performance and Profitability
- Directly responsible for the Trade and Working Capital product P&L within the country. Have clear responsibility over pricing for products and management of assets, contingents, and for the allocation of RWA (Trade and Working Capital).
- Work with the Country Head of Trade and Working Capital / TB Head in the management of the country ALCOs in alignment, monitoring market changes and pricing strategies.
- Directly responsible for driving investment business cases and the business operating model for the product line.
- Determine standard product pricing and monitor collection of fees and NII for the product line.
- Develop jointly with the Sales team a local strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy.
- Conduct ongoing competitor analysis to capture the opportunities, mitigate the threats and deliver financial performance. Recommend and plan actions to build or reinforce our competitive edge.
- Drive end to end product performance, improving efficiency through the e-agenda, straight through processing, ensuring scalability to grow.
Product Management and Development
- Directly responsible for articulating the product strategy and executing product initiatives on the annual operating plan in the country for the product in conjunction with the Head of Trade and Working Capital / Country Product Head.
- Directly responsible for understanding customer needs and develop the client value propositions that will address them across all client segments.
- Sponsor launches of product enhancements, new products, as required for Trade and Working Capital. Work jointly with Sales and Marketing to develop collaterals for local market, communicate product launches, organize customer events and develop a sales campaign strategy to ensure that the new products meet planned volume and revenue targets.
- Act as the main conduit for championing to Central Product for the product line and Client Access all investment cases (BRD or PAR or its equivalent) for product development or enhancements and for local regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring global training initiatives are executed across all countries in the region in line with the global commercialization agenda.
- Responsible for commercialization of new product capabilities by ensuring commercialization plans, targets and infrastructure to maximize success for the launch.
- Understand the needs of customers and prospects, and implement structures and solutions to meet these needs ensuring delivery of Trade and Working Capital.
- Provide ongoing support and training to TB, CCIB, CPBB, FM, Risk and TTO staff to provide assistance to facilitate the closure of large or complex deals.
- Maintain high level client interaction. Approximately 20% of your time should be spent on client-related activities focused on strategic topics that help understand client needs and ensure an appropriate set of solutions delivered
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet