Stanbic Bank Jobs 2023 for Client Experience II
Stanbic Bank Jobs 2023 for Client Experience II available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
- Act as a primary point of contact for client requests, queries and complaints for own portfolio and support of SBGS’ customer channels (including Stanbic Bank Kenya Limited, third-party agents of SBGS and digital channels). Act as a SME and assist in the resolution of more complex problems.
- Act as a single point of contact for the provision of prompt, accurate and consistent service to low, medium and high touch SBGS clients, to enable seamless service delivery and a consistent client experience.
- Adhere to SBGS’ risk policies, procedures, documentation and authorisation limits corresponding to relevant platforms, in order to ensure compliance with SBGS’s risk and regulatory frameworks.
- Analyse and monitor key indicators that add value to a client’s experience to identify trends of overall team and client performance against set targets and objectives.
- Analyse daily activity across channels to identify trends and opportunities to adjust spreads and manage pricing in collaboration with the data team to optimise flows and revenue across digital sales business. Promote the use of self-service tools with clients to achieve digital targets.
- Assist with the preparation of client insights reports timeously and accurately, as per requirements, policies and quality standards to enable better decision making.
- Collect and analyse client feedback and develop timely management reports to ensure that client needs and profitability targets are met.
- Conduct platform reviews, analyse platform penetration and year-on-year revenue and turnover variances to provide information to support team members to manage client retention.
- Contribute to monitoring financial performance against budgets and provide input into expenditure and variance reporting.
- Coordinate and organise the collection of all necessary onboarding documentation and ensure the acquisition of the required approvals in order to process sales in a timely manner within the approved policies and guidelines.
- Follow all applicable processes, procedures and working instructions, so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner and all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service, and while mitigating operational and reputational risk.
- Identify and assess cross-sell opportunities to notify the relevant stakeholders to capitalise on the opportunity.
- Identify and escalate innovation and improvement opportunities from internal and external sources to improve client experience.
- Identify and escalate reoccurring client incidents and recommend opportunities to improve client service delivery. Participate in the implementation of actions to improve client service levels.
- Identify and recommend opportunities that contribute towards the ongoing management and improvement of the platform(s) and platform tools to enable clients to connect across the ecosystem to access and consume products and services with speed and security.
- Identify and record behavioural client insights to recommend product and platform enhancements, to assist sales and product teams in identifying client opportunities through client experience and identify continuous client friction points in maintaining client experience.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and notify the relevant stakeholders to ensure the opportunity is capitalised upon and the client request is addressed.
- Inform Team Lead of all risk incidents and log incident reports to ensure that proper corrective and preventative actions are put in place. Escalate any irregularities to Team Leader / Line Manager and or Compliance Risk Officer as appropriate.
- Maintain and grow client relationships for own portfolio and build a foundation of trust by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the market related to competitors, products and services, to better advise clients on the best suited platforms.
- Maintain awareness of anticipated costs and revenue and recommend actions to address unsatisfactory performance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of various SBGS platforms and products, including their capabilities, functionality and their application. Use this knowledge to accurately and effectively onboard, train and manage clients’ experience.
- Monitor and analyse key indicators that add value to the client’s experience to generate relevant information and insights to inform product and platform enhancements as well as continuous improvement in CE service delivery.
- Monitor and report on business performance metrics, conduct platform reviews, analyse platform penetration and turnover variances, to manage client retention.
- Offer remote training to low, medium and high touch clients on the use and application of different products and platforms, including platform navigation and enhancements, to optimise CE and maximise platform utilisation, in line with defined KPIs.
- Own, build and maintain an ongoing relationship with clients and interface with sales, product and digital teams on a regular basis to understand low, medium and high touch client needs and requirements and ensure consistent delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with Sales, Product and SBGS digital teams.
- Partner with SBGS Digital to obtain alignment and approvals from relevant stakeholders for incremental platform enhancements in line with SBGS digital strategy and regulatory standards.
- Provide input into the development of CE educational materials, based on insights gained from client engagements.
- Provide input into the development of CE marketing and content distribution, based on insights gained from client engagements across segments and marketing channels, products, services and platforms.
- Provide input into the development of Client Experience Roadmap and annual Plans to achieve the SBGS annual objectives.
- Provide training and on the job guidance to new team members to build capability and enhance skills to perform day-to-day duties.
- Receive and log sales incidents (i.e. requests, inquiries and complaints) from Team Lead, Clients and / or other internal stakeholders and resolve incidents through the correct channels as per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Receive instructions to amend and execute transactions across different SBGS platforms on behalf of clients. Follow the required standard operating procedure (SOP) to acquire approvals to execute the transaction in a timely manner and within approved policies and guidelines.
- Support the achievement of strategic objectives, to grow the Global Markets business, optimise platform utilisation and deliver a superior client experience to optimise SBGS revenue.
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of client incidents to provide clients with the necessary resolution (e.g. training, navigation support or product information). Where required, direct incidents to the correct channel for resolution, as per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Understand the implications of technological changes to the client experience.
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Actuarial Science, Business/Commerce, Economics or a relevant field of study
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), and Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA) certifications
Global Markets Client Experience
- 1-2 years
- Strong knowledge of relevant asset classes, products and services, client sectors, market trends and competitor awareness in the region, in addition to the risk and regulatory environment. Deep understanding in specialist area.
- 3-4 years
- Good knowledge and experience of digital transformation and CRM platforms and capabilities along with working insights within the technology environment, with domain expertise from a channel and platform perspective. Good understanding of products and channel capabilities within Financial Services, acquired through experience in a client facing role such as in Operations, Services or Client Experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet