St. Paul’s University Admission Requirements 2023/2024
St. Paul’s University (SPU) Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the St. Paul’s University St. Paul’s University admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of St. Paul’s University has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
St. Paul’s University Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for Kenyan Applicants
- Admission into any certificate Programme at St. Paul’s University is KCSE grade D+ (plus) or its equivalents.
- Admission into any diploma Programme at St. Paul’s University is KCSE mean grade of C- (minus) or its equivalents.
- KCSE mean score of C plain qualifies for a direct admission into a sixteen weeks pre-university programme.
- K.C.S.E mean grade C+ and above or its equivalent;
- A level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary;
- G.P.A of 2.5 and above from Pre University;
Entry requirements for International Applicants
Candidates from outside Kenya must fulfil the above criterion in their national University system or its equivalent. In addition, they must provide evidence of English language proficiency. Rwandan applicants
- A level certificate with at least 2 principal passes
- 5 credits at o level
- The Uganda Certificate of Education (O’ level) with 5 credits or an equivalent qualification
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A’ Level) with at least two principal passes or an equivalent qualification.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least two principal passes or its equivalent
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) or its equivalent with passes in five credits
- Diploma in the related area
GCSE / IGSE applicants
- IGCSE- 5 upper level passes (A, B, C, D, E)
- GCSE- 5 upper level passes at O’ level and/or A level passes of C
ST. PAUL’S UNIVERSITY, SPU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honours; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field, or
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale (B+) or the equivalent, from an accredited University. If you have a qualification from outside Kenya, or you’re not sure if you meet the entry requirements, please contact us before applying (email@example.com)