SPARK Publicity Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the SPARK Publicity job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: SPARK Publicity Vacancies, SPARK Publicity Jobs 2020, SPARK Publicity Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of SPARK Publicity announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The SPARK Publicity Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for SPARK Publicity Jobs 2020
We are looking for an experienced Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities.
You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
An excellent executive director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission.
Executive Director responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”
- Creating complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Building an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
Method of Application
Closing Date : 23 May, 2020