SOS Children’s Villages Jobs 2023 for Chatbot Developer Service
SOS Children’s Villages Jobs 2023 for Chatbot Developer Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Mission of the Position
- The Chatbot Developer works with the Microsoft Power Virtual Agent and develop different chatbots based on the use case provided.
- She/he is able to analyses the usage of the bot via Microsoft Power Virtual Agent standard analytics and custom build analytics with Power Bi.
- The Chatbot Developer coordinates between content creators, executes neural language processing training and other bot backend techniques. Therefor Microsoft services like the Question Answering Services/Language Studio are used.
Key Result performance Areas and Responsibilities
- Working with Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA) and collaborate with teams to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain chatbot.
- Integrate chatbot solutions with multiple platforms e.g. linking Power Virtual Agent (PVA) with Question Answering Services/Language Studio.
- Maintain and enhance chatbot platforms to meet the organization’s changing needs.
- Modelling conversational flows for different chatbots according to the organization’s needs.
- Troubleshoot bots, debug, and deploy chatbots on various channels.
- Refactor or reengineer chatbot applications as per the organization’s requirements.
- Use Power Virtual Agent built-in analytics to analyse chatbots usage and generate usage reports.
- Build custom analytics with Power Bi reports for the chatbots.
- Train Question Answering Services/Language Studio with neural language processing techniques.
- Basic Python programming for scripting and data automation.
- Use Microsoft Power Automate (Flows) to create automated workflows for the chatbots.
- Enhance user effectiveness of chatbot with the help of advanced technologies.
- Continuously monitor chatbots performance and report on the progress.
- Design and implement processes and strategies to enhance the end-user experience.
- Involve in all the stages of chatbot development from designing to implementing.
- Conduct chatbots demo/training.
- Act as an expert on the various AI capabilities and participate in future products development.
Must have Criteria
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or any related field
- At least 4 years of experience in IT with at least 1-2 years in Chatbot development
- Professional knowledge of AI/chatbot development landscape, tools, and other frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge of conversational designs, flow, and automation.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Power Virtual (PVA).
- Basic knowledge in Python programming like scripting and data automation and other programming languages.
- Clean coding skills and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills – ideally with Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA) and Power Bi.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Power Automate (Flows).
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Question Answering Services/Language Studio and Azure Resource management.
- Proven record of developing and deploying chatbots.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA).
- Experience in Microsoft Power Automate (Flows).
- Experience in Microsoft Question Answering Services/Language Studio and Azure Resource management.
- Technical understanding of neural language processing and artificial intelligence AI.
- Experience in working with databases, SQL queries and DAX.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle and different approaches.
- Experience in algorithms, computer visions, knowledge management and conversational AI.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (using JIRA).
- English spoken and written.
- Structured working.
- Analytical and technical understanding.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Data affinity.
- Coordination of various tasks.
- Regional ICT Director, Eastern and Southern Africa Region (ESAF)
- Regional ICT4D Advisor, Eastern and Southern Africa Region (ESAF)
- Team Leader Software, International Office (IO)
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet