Shining Hope For Communities Jobs 2023 for Nutrition Officer Service
Shining Hope For Communities Jobs 2023 for Nutrition Officer Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
To be responsible, by working in close collaboration with the MOH nutrition team and community health volunteers, for the screening activities of severely malnourished children and provide an integrated, comprehensive nutrition package that partly involves one-on-one nutritional counselling and assessment; with the aim of helping our clients lead healthy lives.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in developing the clinic’s nutrition program at both technical and administrative levels.
- Provide nutrition assessment for special needs clients and those identified at high nutritional risk and develop and implement dietary-care plans and nutritional counselling.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, including food selection and preparation.
- Capacity build health workers and the community on nutrition programmes/ interventions.
- Develop nutrition outreach tools, such as pamphlets or other materials.
- Provide nutritional outreach in the community via classes, health talks and collaboration with other SHOFCO programs.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Diploma or degree in Nutrition and dietetics
- Registration with the Kenya Nutritionist and Dietetics Board (KNDB)
Other required qualifications (unique/job specific)
- Knowledge of fitness program and sports nutrition
- At least 1 years post registration experience in a busy health facility
- Examining information
- Providing insights
- Developing expertise
- Following procedures
- Upholding standards
- Team working
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet