Shamiri Institute Jobs 2023 for Shamiri Fellow – Kiambu
Shamiri Institute Jobs 2023 for Shamiri Fellow – Kiambu available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Our mission is to provide youths, in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and beyond, with evidence-based tools to improve their life outcomes. We believe in a world where youth, anywhere, can actualize their life outcomes. Founded at Harvard and launched in Kenya in 2018, we combine rigorous social science research with deep contextual knowledge of the education and mental healthcare space in SSA and beyond.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Delivering intervention activities by facilitating group sessions.
- Observing punctuality on all matters that concern Shamiri.
- Attending supervision meetings as communicated.
- Recording group sessions attendance.
- Reporting to the supervisors any information necessary promptly.
- Acting, with supervision, to help ensure participant confidentiality, health, and safety.
- A minimum of KCSE Grade C.
- Aged between 18-22 years.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize and reflect on one’s own values, attitudes, beliefs, biases, emotions, and past experiences.
- Demonstrate interest in helping others and ensuring their confidentiality, fair treatment, safety, and wellbeing.
- Demonstrate commitment to the broad scope of values, ethics, and goals at the height of the Shamiri mission.
- Possess organizational and problem-solving skills; show that you are responsible. Knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools, such as Adobe suites
- Possess strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Possess time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet