Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent 2019, Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to lead the development and design of innovative new systems, tools and processes to help improve operations throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to review the existing systems and processes, working with the team to recommend new solutions to run prototypes to evaluate new ideas.
You will be leading the Software Development resources (In-house and contracted) on architecture improvement projects, and you will own the software release processes, including planning and coordinating of software releases.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work across the entire software development lifecycle including high-level and detailed design, software implementation, verification, and maintenance activities
- Lead the development of custom enterprise software across the network.
- Developing standards and guidelines for software design and coding to be used by the software team.
- Ensure that our IT systems will scale in line with the overall organisation growth strategy.
- Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional specifications, clearly stating project scope.
- Strong understanding of SalesForce’s capabilities and limitations to be able to communicate these to customers to facilitate building a clear requirements development strategy.
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modelling and underlying technical architecture diagramming.
- Manage the team of developers, providing mentorship and ensuring knowledge transfer across the development team.
Skills and Qualifications you’ll bring:
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable university
- Demonstrated experience in designing creative solutions given significant constraints such as meager cost, lack of power, and a non-technical user base
- Experience leading teams through brainstorms/innovation sessions/workshops
- Vast working knowledge and experience of Java (Android), Salesforces, SQL / AWS.
- Experience taking software projects through the entire software lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, deployment, post-deployment support)
- Experience integrating off-the-shelf and custom-built technologies
- Development and support of systems that are critical to the day to day operations of medium and large organizations (ERP, financial systems, CRM, MRP etc.)
- Database design and advanced SQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with professional software development practices and tools including source code control, defect tracking, unit testing and code reviews.
- Ability to design creative and cost-effective solutions within a tight budget.
- Experience in working with various platforms such as Salesforce/Apex, CRM/MRP/ERP systems and SQL Server highly desirable
To apply, please follow the links as instructed or email [email protected]
Interested and qualified? Go to Emerging Talent career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Guess this Post on Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below