Senior Internal Auditor at G4S Kenya is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
Senior Internal Auditor at G4S Kenya 2019, Senior Internal Auditor at G4S Kenya online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a Senior Internal Auditor at G4S Kenya.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
With support from the Regional Audit Manager (RAM), the role supports the provision of an efficient, effective and proactive audit service across the Africa region. Key accountabilities include the delivery of audit fieldwork, drafting of reports with management actions and coaching management in their implementation of such actions in line with target completion dates.
The position requires up to 75% travel, mainly in Africa.
- Working in country, alone or as part of a small team, delivering audit fieldwork to a consistently high standard. Includes developing or tailoring detailed audit/risk programmes for each audit and testing of both design and operating effectiveness of controls against an agreed set of Group control standards.
- Working closely with the RAM, ensure key findings are discussed and agreed with management at regional and country level. Provide support and guidance to local management team on matters that arise, taking the time to understand local conditions and key risks.
- While retaining independence, be a business partner to all. Through constructive dialogue, ensure that findings are fact based and that relevant actions are agreed that address the issue and can be achieved in the time frame set.
- Follow up on agreed actions to continue to support and aid local management to in efficient and timely implementation.
- Assist the RAM to develop the annual audit plan to be presented to Regional Management and Regional Audit Committee. The plan will primarily be geared towards ensuring that internal controls are effective to reduce business risks to acceptable levels.
- Developing an expertise in the businesses’ risks, systems and procedures so that consequences of control shortcomings are understood and communicated.
- Deliver reports which are concise and relevant, with focus on agreed action plans to be completed in a realistic time frame.
- Complying with the team’s standards and work practices showing excellent ethical and professional attributes at all times.
- Holder of a professional accounting qualification/finance degree and/or be a qualified internal auditor and ideally be familiar with rules that a UK PLC must comply with.
- Excellent report writing skills and total fluency, both spoken and written, in English is essential.
- Intermediate levels of written and spoken French is a Must.
- Minimum of 3 years’ auditing experience
Technical / Behavioural Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation, capacity to work under own initiative and also be a good team player.
- Influencing and relationship building skills at all levels and across varied geographical locations and cultures.
- Hands on approach with the capacity to complete and document detailed work against tight time-frames.
- Strong analytical skills, including the review and understanding of complex systems and processes
- Sound financial skills and knowledge, with the ability to conduct thorough and accurate analysis and review of individual company processes.
- A good understanding of IT.
- Sound judgement in assessing risks and controls and identifying control weaknesses and exceptions.
- A commercial viewpoint in providing value adding recommendations and advice to the business.
- A commitment and the flexibility to travel.
- Honesty and integrity at all times, complying with all relevant professional and business ethical standards .
- Willingness to support business in risk awareness and policy compliance through providing training or consultation work.
Apply subscribe for the Senior Internal Auditor Job
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Apply for this Job
Guess this Post on Senior Internal Auditor at G4S Kenya was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below