Senior Assistant Records Officer at Konza Technopolis is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
Senior Assistant Records Officer at Konza Technopolis 2019, Senior Assistant Records Officer at Konza Technopolis online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a Senior Assistant Records Officer at Konza Technopolis.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Receiving mails, resumption, sorting and dispatching to the recipients
- Maintaining registers for incoming and outgoing mails
- Ensuring security of files and documents including Equipment in the section.
- Ensuring all pending correspondences are brought to the attention of supervisor and appropriate action taken;
- preparing appraisal and disposal schedule of files and documents in liaison with relevant agencies
- Diploma in any of the following: Records Management, Information Management, Information Science, Library Science or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and two (2) years relevant work experience; Or
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution.
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 10th June 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Apply for this Job
Guess this Post on Senior Assistant Records Officer at Konza Technopolis was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below