Secours Islamique France Jobs 2023 for MEAL Manager
Secours Islamique France (SIF) Jobs 2023 for MEAL Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
General Description of the Position
The role of the MEAL Manager is to establish and implement systems to promote evidence-based decision-making and to ensure harmonized monitoring and evaluation (M&E) practices across MEAL and programme teams at the mission level. The position holder will support the design of standardized MEAL processes and tools in coordination with other departments. This will involve: creating, developing, and supporting programme teams to use MEAL systems to collect, aggregate and analyse data; and play a key role in ensuring that the reporting needs of key stakeholders are met. Moreover, the MEAL Manager acts as custodian of the programmatic capitalisation of best practices, and seeks actively to enhance knowledge management, including the institutional memory conservation. Finally, the post holder is expected to lead on MEAL budgeting and recruitment.
Specific duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of MEAL systems, including procedures, guidelines and tools.
- Advise management on MEAL solutions/options in the design of staffing, resourcing and budgeting.
- Participate in program design and proposal discussions, including theory of change development and logical framework design.
- Support the program teams in planning for and executing MEAL activities, including, data collection methodologies and tools; and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations and assessments; and also of monitoring data in program development, adjustment, or review.
- Contribute to organizational learning through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned, and reports.
- Develop Mission MEAL Standard Operation Procedures and train relevant staff on them.
- Lead project specific assessments (baseline, end line) and a multi-sectorial needs assessment and support in beneficiary selection process.
- Ensure MEAL plan is elaborated for each project and adhered to.
- Support programme teams in organisation of initial project kick-off meetings for each project, launching the monitoring part of the project management plan (PMP).
- Ensure regular project reviews using the PMP Tool take place.
- Support Programmes in organisation of lessons learnt or action review workshops.
- Ensure programme monitoring data is collected in timely manner and is reliable and valid.
- Support programmes in data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Support programmes in analysis of indicators and beneficiary data.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences, Statistics, Project Management or MEAL);
- A Masters Degree in relevant degree will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of experience relevant in the field of monitoring and evaluation;
- Demonstrated experience in project proposal & report writing, and project cycle management
- Proficiency in applied research in quantitative and qualitative fields
- Experience in working in collaboration with NGOs, government agencies & other stakeholders;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, and knowledge of statistical software;
- Experience with mobile data collection software (ODK, KoboCollect);
- Knowledge of GIS software is an asset.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 17 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet