Scott Christian University Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The Scott Christian University Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Scott Christian University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Scott Christian University has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Scott Christian University for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Scott Christian University Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form
- Set up your Account
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Scott Christian University Online Application Form 2022/2023
Application for admission into the Scott Christian University is basically done manually i.e by post notwithstanding on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
- You can also DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms here OR OBTAIN Application Forms from Scott Christian University, SCU Admissions Office at Main Campus, fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and send to:
- The Office of the Academic Registrar, Scott Christian University
- P.O. Box 49, 90100 Machakos, Kenya
- E-mail: email@example.com
- +254 706 381 396/ +254 713 745 404
- This should be accompanied by a nonrefundable application processing fee of Ksh. 1500 for graduate, Ksh. 1200 for Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate programmes.
- Account Name: Scott Christian University Bank: Co-operative Bank of Kenya Branch: Machakos Branch Account Number: 01120071801000 Branch code-011009 Bank Code-011000 Swift Code: KCOOKEN
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form