Samaritans Purse Jobs 2023 for Ministry Pilot
Samaritans Purse Jobs 2023 for Ministry Pilot available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. For 40 years, Samaritan’s Purse has done our utmost to follow Christ’s command by going to the aid of the world’s poor, sick, and suffering. We are an effective means of reaching hurting people in countries around the world with food, medicine, and other assistance in the Name of Jesus Christ. This, in turn, earns us a hearing for the Gospel, the Good News of eternal life through Jesus Christ. Our emergency relief programs provide desperately needed assistance to victims of natural disaster, war, disease, and famine. As we offer food, water, and temporary shelter, we meet critical needs and give people a chance to rebuild their lives. Our community development and vocational programs in impoverished villages and neighborhoods help people break the cycle of poverty and give them hope for a better tomorrow. We impact the lives of vulnerable children through educational, feeding, clothing, and shelter programs that let them know they are not forgotten. We provide first-class treatment in the Name of the Great Physician through our medical projects, as well as supplying mission hospitals with much needed equipment and supplies.
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and spend time praying for each other, our staff and volunteers who serve around the globe.
In the role of Ministry Pilot, you will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be an effective witness for Him
- Perform pilot duties, including filing flight plans, obtaining weather data and interpreting the information for flights, completing aircraft weight and balances for flights, loading and unloading passenger luggage and cargo
- Keep assigned aircraft charts and software updated
- Keep the aircraft clean, neat, and polished when home and away from the home base including sanitizing the aircraft restroom facilities after each flight. Assist in the maintenance, repair, and cleaning of the hangar and property
- Perform pre-flights and post-flights to ensure safety of flight
- Work with the FAA as assigned.
- Represent Samaritan’s Purse as a professional when dealing with donors, government officials, and others
- Aircrew should expect to overnight away from home base approximately 35% of the time and up to 30 days at a time when a humanitarian crisis arises
- Assess, manage, and report critical physical, emotional, or spiritual concerns of staff
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1,500 hours flight time
- Ability to obtain First Class Medical
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate – Airplane Single/Multi Engine Land with Instrument Rating
- A&P preferred but not required
- 12 credit hours of college-level Biblical Studies
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet