Roving Accounting Manager at CARE is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
Roving Accounting Manager at CARE 2019, Roving Accounting Manager at CARE online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a Roving Accounting Manager at CARE.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
The primary role of this position is to serve as liaison between CARE USA and CARE Kenya and ensure the country office is using the system until the follow up team arrives. A good knowledge of Scala — the financial system used by CARE Kenya — and PeopleSoft is crucial to help the country office understand the changes and transition smoothly to the new system.
- Liaison and monitoring role: serve as liaison or key contact on the ground between CARE USA PeopleSoft implementation team and CARE Kenya from mid-July to end of August, and ensure CARE Kenya is using PeopleSoft and report any issues or challenges to the implementation team for actions.
- Change management: assist CARE Kenya team with change management issues and some adjustments that may be necessary during the transition from their current financial system (Scala) to PeopleSoft. This includes roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures, forms and tools that may be developed or adopted during the period of assignment.
- Data reconciliation and conversion: assist CARE Kenya with reconciling balance sheet accounts and other data conversation tasks to ensure a smooth transition to PeopleSoft.
- 5 to 7 years as Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant or equivalent relevant experience in non-profit finance and accounting
- 7+ years experience in non-profit financial and accounting in developing countries
- Good understanding of US GAAP and international donor compliance frameworks
- Good understanding of CARE’s core business
- Good knowledge of Scala
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting, reporting and grants and contract management processes; Good facilitation skills to conduct training sessions for small to medium sized groups; Solid analytical and problem solving, Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards; Ability to work on teams, work at detailed level and understand the larger picture; Strong oral and written communication skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word and good skills at using financial software applications; Good knowledge of Scala used by CARE country offices in the past.
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at [email protected] .
Interested and qualified? Go to CARE career website on chp.tbe.taleo.net to apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Apply for this Job
Guess this Post on Roving Accounting Manager at CARE was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below