Rose Avenue Group Jobs 2023 for Senior Manager Customer Experience
Rose Avenue Group Jobs 2023 for Senior Manager Customer Experience available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary strategic, financial and advisory services. RACG offers services across five key areas: – Financial services – Strategic advisory services – Executive search – Real estate & Industries
- Our client, a leading Micro Finance Bank in Kenya is looking to hire Senior Manager Customer Experience responsible for standardizing and driving Customer Experience excellence and the overall maintenance of service standards through offering expertise and support to the branch and H/O units; devise and implement Customer Experience strategy and related policies across all touch points.
- Reports To: Head of Operations & Customer Experience
- Develop and coordinate implementation of Customer Experience business strategies.
- Develop Contact Centre strategy and ensure proper planning, including staffing, service offering expansion and industry best practice implementation.
- Provide customer perspective in executive decision to increase the lifetime value and profitability of customers to fuel growth.
- Analyze and monitor service delivery across all customer touch points.
- Serve as a change agent, driving continual and sustainable service improvement culture through consistent exhibit and initiation of Customer Experience Excellence and Quality initiatives.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for customer-centric process improvements based on the outputs of Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Track VOC, Customer Pain Points (CPP), and driving improvements into the business.
- Drive the Branches and Central Office Customer Touch Points to be compliant with complaint management processes via SLA adherence and CRM usage.
- Drive completion of the mandatory and discretionary management information requirements relating to complaints management, supporting the banks service delivery, operational and root cause analysis.
- Draft strategic policies and Customer Experience oriented programs, execution of the programs that provide outstanding customer experience and come up with improvements initiatives.
- Champion improvements in performance excellence through training, management information and continuous improvements.
- Delivery of business KPIs on customer experience, strategic projects, complaint reduction, close looping, build organization’s CX analytical capability, awareness on VOC trend analysis and pain trigger removal and process compliance.
- To keep abreast of best practices and make appropriate recommendation to EXCO.
- Review and coordinate roll out of customer feedback management process.
- Monitor branches & departments in respect to complaints received as well as collation of the same on CRM. Highlight key issues and pending actions.
- Accountable for dealing with complex customer complaints relating to the Bank’s Business.
- Ensure continuous improvements in Service Standards.
- Work closely with teams to help successfully recover and enhance customer relationships through complaint management /liaison.
- Design the scope of the staff and customer satisfaction surveys, NPS including mystery shopping programs at central Office Units and Branches
- Track VOC, Customer pain points and implement action resolution items to enhance Customer Experience.
- Conceptualizing and enhancing CRM capabilities to capture customer VOC, Analytics, and workflow management for customer resolutions.
- Participate in business process reviews.
- Work with relevant departments to implement CX enabling technology
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs.
- In collaboration with cross functional teams’ design Customer Journey mapping to enhance user experience of products and services before launch.
- Design and execute NPS, Customer Effort Score (CES) Internal CSAT surveys, mystery shopping, to gather customer feedback and recommend way forward from findings.
- Monitor customer service performance indicators by performing service quality assessments- SLAs, TATs.
- Perform bi-weekly snap checks to ensure that all information regarding the status of resolution of complaints are uploaded on CRM, closed cases on CRM were satisfactorily closed/ addressed; report shared with respective HOD’s.
- Develop an interdepartmental SLA to provide guidelines and time frames for resolution of complaints/queries.
- BI-weekly CRM usage report to be shared with HODs and branch leadership to drive usage.
- Monitors CX performance, highlight gaps and provide direction to branches / head office team day to day basis.
- Drive completion of annual attestation and Risk Control Standard Complaint processes; RCSA Document regular review to ensure thresholds on requirements are met.
- Undertake performance coaching for customer service officer.
- Designing Customer Experience via Customer Journey Mapping.
- Develop Quality assurance framework measure for quality at all touch points.
- Generate training needs analysis leveraging on available customer feedback channels and provide customer experience training.
- Master’s Degree in Business related study
- At least 10 years’ experience in banking or service-related environment, preferably in leadership environment.
- Thorough understanding of the complaint’s lifecycle and root cause analysis.
- Expertise in Customer Experience management in a management role.
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practices and regulations.
- Strong leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Structured problem-solving Techniques and competent in analyzing data.
- Understanding of Contact Centre operations
- People and Performance management.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Operation and Risk Management.
- Strategic, leadership and Business Management
- Project Management for all CX initiatives.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet