If You are among the Candidates that will be writing CRE in the upcoming KCSE exams, You will have to get to study the KCSE CRE Past Papers. After downloading the PDF of the KCSE Past Paper 1 & paper 2 for CRE, start practicing It consistently and see the outcome of good results.
The CRE past Papers pdf will prepare You for the upcoming 2020 KCSE exams, and We believe that past questions are really worth It in revising for KCSE examinations. There are no new questions, it’s just a repetition of already-set questions but in a different tricky form, so If I were You I would get as much past questions as possible to get an edge in the Exam.
How to Get KCSE CRE Past Papers
If You decide to buy the past revision Papers from us, then the content You will have at hand for every order will be:
- Past Question [paper 1 & paper 2]
- Marking Schemes
- Prediction Questions
We will send the KCSE Past Papers PDF to your email for You to download and study. But If You download the free version on this page, certainly the CRE marking schemes may be excluded and obviously the KCSE prediction questions will also.
KCSE Past Questions and Marking Scheme
The CRE past questions and their respective marking schemes are available on the list below. All You need to do is click on the subject representing the past paper You want and follow suite. They are arranged in alphabetical order as follows:
To purchase the Past Papers, Click Here
After purchasing the past Papers It is time for revision. Put in your best and get the best out of your KCSE Exams.
Want to see the years of other KCSE Subjects, click THIS
Review a step-by-step guide in the next heading on how to use past papers more effectively.
How to Use the Past Papers effectively
- Study all the materials pertaining to the subject as though You are preparing for a pre-exam with the past paper.
- Open the past paper for the subject You were reading on and start working on It.
- Try to complete answering all the questions at the time that is allocated.
- Try to get a quiet place to study, tell your parents/friends to leave You alone to complete it in silence and without disturbance, tell them you want to do it under exam conditions.
- DO NOT check your books for How to answer a question while you are working on the paper. You can skip the question and come back to It later (within the time allocated for the exam) as in a real Examination
- After You are done with giving answers to the questions, check over it again and use the marking scheme to give yourself a mark. Be strict with scoring yourself, it’s better to fail in the practice examination than in the real KCSE Exams.
- After scoring yourself, get to know the mistakes You made and Why You were wrong/right in some of the questions. Go over your notes and reading materials, study the topic regarding the question You answered and If You doubt any answer, feel free to contact your teacher or note.
- Come back to study the Past paper after two to three weeks, this time focus on the questions You got wrong the last time and try to answer them correctly this time without referring to any textbook or external resource.
We guess this information on KCSE CRE papers was really helpful, If Yes, leave a comment in the comment session below. If You encounter any problem tell Us as well. We humbly wish to hear your views, do not forget to use the share buttons below to share with others on the social media.
See More: KCSE Exam Subjects