Reputable Company Jobs 2020 for Revenue Assurance Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Revenue Assurance Officer in Reputable Company.
Reports to: Chief Accountant
Experience: +2 years prior experience
Qualifications: Financial Accounting or Data Analysis qualification
In this position, the individual will be responsible for all aspects of revenue assurance including reporting, advanced data analysis, leakage management, leakage prevention and business process change. They will monitor financial and operational metrics, work with other departments to implement best practices and define error resolution processes. This role requires a unique blend of business and technical skills to effectively drive the required activities.
- Participate in business process changes that may affect the company’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue (e.g. new system implementations/upgrades, new product roll outs, etc.)
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of revenue recognition
- Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to revenue assurance practices
- Promote quality assurance for all processes impacting revenue
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and Operations to design, develop and implement best practices to minimize revenue leakage
- Perform regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams
- Monitor collection processes for accuracy
- Reconcile activity between network elements and billing
- Create queries and reports to support ongoing monitoring of initiatives as well as ad-hoc reports as required
- Develop key recovery metrics
- Perform data manipulation and analysis using tools such as Business Objects, SQL and MS-Access
- Understand and aggregate revenue assurance activities across the business and ensure they are working effectively
- Analyse data/reports to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Create executive level reporting
- A financial accounting or data analysis course
- 2+ years of prior experience required; must include the ability to manage client engagements
- Direct experience in a revenue assurance or billing operations role in telecom is required
- Data analysis, data reconciliation and data presentation where required
- Solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principle
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to write advanced SQL and analyse large data sets
- Strong PC software application skills including spreadsheets, databases, word processing and presentation software
- Advanced level experience in developing business objects reports
- Analytical mind able to process information logically delivering value added analysis
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Independent self-starter and flexible team player
- Ability to work overtime as required including nights and weekends
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the reference by 28th August 2020.
Echo Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Guess this advert on Reputable Company was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.