RefuSHE Jobs 2023 for Human Resources and Administration Manager Service
RefuSHE Jobs 2023 for Human Resources and Administration Manager Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources (HR) professional to join our HR and Administration team. In this role, you will lead the routine HR functions of RefuSHE Kenya, including talent management, payroll administration, occupational health and safety, and enforcing organizational HR policies and practices. You will also manage administration services, including line management of two members of the administrative staff team.
Under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources and Administration Manager will undertake the following functions:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for job vacancies to ensure attraction of competent talent.
- Manage the induction program for new staff with heads of department and program managers.
- Assist the CEO to develop and coordinate staff training and team building activities and processes.
- Manage compensation and benefits provided to staff and administer the monthly payroll in liaison with the Finance Department, ensuring that salary payments and statutory deductions are processed on time.
- Keep proper records of all staff contracts and renewal dates, and liaise with the CEO to advise staff in advance of renewals and non-renewals.
- Keep track of staff objective setting, performance appraisals, and leave balances, and ensure that supervisors manage these processes within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain staff personnel files, both physical and online, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Ensure organizational compliance with all relevant licenses such as food handling, public health, fire clearance, and OSHA certificates.
- Act as a focal person for the staff medical, GPA, and pension schemes.
- Review HR and administration systems, policies and procedures and make suggestions for improvements.
- Perform any other lawful duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Coaching, mentoring and leadership experience.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop effective interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- A high degree of attention to detail alongside a passion for data.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to remain flexible in a dynamic environment and work well in a team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Professional Qualification(s) in Human Resource Management.
- A Member in good standing of the Kenya Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a HR role, of which at least 3 years in a senior management position.
- Excellent command of English and Kiswahili.
- Confident user of MS Office software.
- In-depth knowledge of Kenyan employment law and HR best practices.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Prior experience working in a nonprofit setting.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and other child protection issues
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 20 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet