Qallann Marketing Agency Jobs 2020 for Content Creator Intern available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Content Creator Intern in Qallann Marketing Agency.
We are a marketing agency. We aim to help grow your business through intentional marketing efforts tailor-made for your business and brand needs.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualising your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilising SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organisational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Web design, Graphic design skills and video making+editing skills are a plus
- An inclusive employer
- Geo-flexible working
- An open working culture
- Ability to experience a wide variety of company cultures
- Learn industry best practices and marketing concepts from experts
NB: This is a 3-month unpaid internship with the potential to progress into a paid role.
Closing Date : 8th October, 2020
Guess this advert on Qallann Marketing Agency was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.