Q-Sourcing Servtec Group Jobs 2022 for QSSK-LSQ-PA-Project Admin available. See details below on how to apply for the position of QSSK-LSQ-PA-Project Admin in Millar Cameron.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is a global management consulting firm that helps people make significant improvements to their business performance and realize their most important career goals.
Key Functions/Key Expected Results
- Work directly with Head of projects to implement project goals
- Coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables.
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings and drafting billing summaries
- Ensure total project compliance to statutory , legal and policy requirements
- Supervise all the staff on site and ensure task allocated is completed on time. Review processes to improve efficiency
- Performance management in liaison with HR Manager and client line Managers
- Payroll processing for project staff.
- Prepare monthly reports and share with management and client.
- Maintaining staff attendance register on site.
- Report any disciplinary issues to HR for handling.
- Updating and reporting on the schedule progress, budget and spending.
- Identifying skill gaps and ensure closure
- Keep and maintain integrity of all project records
- Participate during interview process for recruitment of staff in their project.
- Monitoring project performance and Agreeing on priorities with client.
- Communicating your project plan internally and with the client
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed.
- Planning around your team’s skills to ensure end success
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Make requisition of materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
- Diploma in project Management or HR
- Excellent planning & Organization skills.
- Basic Accounting and proficiency in Excel is desired
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Tact, swiftness and attention to detail are a MUST
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Pro-active, flexible, positive and reliable
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
Minimum: 2 Years Working Experience.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 30 June. 2022
Regards from Starbinet.