Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Job. Kenya Leather is available | Apply Now
Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, KLDC Jobs
JOB GRADE KLDC 4 (1 Position)
Job Ref No.: KLDC/010/2019
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Procuring goods, services and works.
- Conducting disposal of stores and equipment.
- Undertaking market surveys and research.
- Managing and controlling inventory.
- Maintaining and updating list of prequalified supplies, consultants and contractors.
- Implementing decisions of the procurement, tender and disposal committees.
- Preparing contract documents, purchase and service orders.
- Participating in the evaluation of tenders, quotations and proposals; inspection and acceptance of goods, works and services.
- Preparing statutory reports.
- Providing secretarial services and advice to relevant committees.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years work experience in the Public Service or Private Sector.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Procurement and Supplies Management, Procurement and Logistics, Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Economics or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Be a member of a professional body – either KISM or CIPS or both.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID. Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.
Contact Us for more Information on Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Job. Kenya Leather
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Job. Kenya Leather to all concerned ones. Regards, Starbinet Team