Polytanks & Containers (K) Ltd Jobs 2020 for Junior Sales Executive available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Junior Sales Executive in Polytanks & Containers (K) Ltd.
Polytanks and Containers Kenya Ltd is an emerging manufacturer of water and sanitation solutions. Potable water is a scarce resource and we play a pivotal role in society to access it. Our continual R & D ensures the application of technology in this need of society. Polytanks is diversified with a wide product range that is recognized throughout the industry as the finest available. Polytanks commands an enviable reputation in the Kenyan business scene for being one of the leading producers of water tanks in Africa. The company has become a pacesetter in the Plastic Water Storage Tanks Industry not only in Kenya but the whole of Africa.
The position will be based Eastern Kenya
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Accessing the Mobile app to check and update on sales rep activities.
- Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
- Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Experience needed; 3-5 years
- Sales in hardware related products is an added advantage
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Basic computer skills
Ideal candidate will be based in Eastern Kenya
Send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date : 11th September, 2020
Guess this advert on Polytanks & Containers (K) Ltd was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.