Policyholders Compensation Fund Jobs 2021 for Senior Driver available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Senior Driver in Policyholders Compensation Fund .
The Policyholders Compensation Fund (PCF) is a State Corporation under the Ministry for Finance that was established through Legal Notice No.105 of 2004 and commenced its operations in January 2005. The Fund was established for the primary purpose of providing compensation to policyholders of an insurer that has been declared insolvent and for the secondary purpose of increasing the general public’s confidence in the insurance sector. The decision to establish the Fund was informed by the collapse of several Insurance companies prior to the year 2005
Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Duties And Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Driving the vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out minor mechanical adjustments;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicle systems;
- Security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Maintaining the work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- messengerial duties; and
- Coaching and guiding drivers below them;
Requirements For Appointment
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D (Plain) or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Occupational Trade Test I Certificate for Drivers;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service;
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other equivalent institution;
- Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya (AA) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Refresher course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week every three (3) years from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology or any other recognized institution;
- Certificate course in customer care lasting not less than one (1) week;
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence, good conduct, and respect and integrity in work performance; and
- At least nine (9) years relevant experience.
Terms of Offer:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Successful candidates in job grades PCF2 and PCF3 will be engaged on a five (5) years contract renewable based on performance.
Guess this advert on Policyholders Compensation Fund was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.