Peoplelink Consultants LTD Jobs 2022 for Corporate Sales Executive available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Corporate Sales Executive in Millar Cameron.
Peoplelink Consultants Ltd is a consultancy services company incorporated under the laws of Kenya.
To source for potential clients and continuously grow revenue with a view of clinching a sizeable market share and growing our portfolio.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or related field.
- KCSE Certificate.
- Excellent communication, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- A good team player, able to work in a dynamic team environment to deliver targets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating from the various sources including, face-to-face(field), online(e-sales), tele-sales, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter etc), referrals etc
- Converting leads into sales and actual revenue received as per targets provided.
- Introducing the services to the market through sending introduction, follow ups emails combined with calls and office visits to ensure deal closures and meet set targets
- Respond and follow up on all communication e.g., email, calls, from prospects.
- Understand how to prepare outsourcing contracts
- Understand how to prepare quotations including clear understanding of statutory calculations such as VAT, WIBA etc.
- Attend to all sales trainings organized as well liaise with the team sale leader(s) to ensure deals are closed
- Attend to sales briefs organized from time to time.
- Formulating new sales strategies and implementing to hit their monthly target
- Attending corporate meeting to pitch and close deals. Confidently conducting sales meetings while successfully closing deals and contracts of outsourcing signed is what is desired for this role
- Giving market feedback with the aim of improving our service quality standards will be expected.
- Sales tracking skills must be demonstrated i.e. from initial contacting to sales closure with the turn-around time should be minimal. Conversion of a prospect to a client should take a maximum of 0ne month
- Create a contact list portfolio through collection and filing the prospect’s /clients’ business card in the business card holder provided.
- Organizing for sales campaigns with the aim of improving their sales realization
- Attending to conferences/exhibitions/luncheons to create rapport and build a strong network that leads to revenue generation
- Prepare and share daily, weekly and monthly reports detailing all the activities taken, achievement made, challenges and next plan of actions.
- Understand the conflicts handling procedure while also understanding how to escalate issues with colleagues, prospects as well customers/client to ensure amicable settling of matters of concern.
- Reference marketing
- Any other duty assigned by your seniors from time to time
- HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 February. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.